Treat your Valentine to a decadent dessert that takes more time to eat than it does to make! Rich coffee flavored ice cream paired with Eban's Bakehouse White Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Cookies creates a sweet treat that says "I'm Yours!'
Ingredients for one cookie sandwich
- 2 Eban's White Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 scoop (about 3.5 oz) Coffee Ice Cream, slightly softened
- Remove the cookies from their wrappers.
- Place scoop of ice cream in the center of the flat side of one cookie.
- Place the other cookie, flat side down, onto the ice cream and press gently to spread the ice cream toward the edge of the cookie sandwich.
- Wrap in waxed or parchment paper and freeze several hours before serving.