Escargots baked with a flavorful compound butter. Make sure you have plenty of Eban's Oat Bread on hand to sop up every last bit of butter in the dish - it is almost as good as the escargots themselves!
- 1 Can Escargots (7.75 oz Roland Brand) rinsed and dried
- 1 Stick (4oz) Salted Butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Tarragon, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Chives, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon, Shallots, chopped
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350F
Mix everything, except the escargots, into the softened butter. Mix well.
Grease each of 2 ramekins with some of the compound butter and then place 2 Tablespoons of butter in each ramekin.
Divide the escargots evenly between the two ramekin and bake for 15-20 minutes until they are bubbling and hot.
Serve with toasted Eban's Oat Bread for dipping.