Fire up the grill for mouthwatering burgers—one of summer’s most beloved meals. And now, being gluten free doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the bun ever again. Our soft, moist, and substantial hamburger bun will stand up beautifully to the meatiest burger you’re cookin’ and you’ll never know its gluten-free!
Makes 1 sandwich
- 1 lb ground beef (preferably organic grass fed from a local farmer), portioned into 2-1/2 lb patties or 4-1/4 lb patties
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-4 of our Hamburger Buns, lightly toasted until golden brown
- Condiments of your choosing: ketchup, Duke’s mayonnaise, mustard, steak sauce, barbecue sauce, chimichurri (or pesto), hot sauce, salsa, pizza sauce, etc.
- Iceberg or green leaf lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced onions, sliced pickles, sautéed mushrooms, caramelized onions, crispy fried onions, sliced jalapeño chiles, cooked bacon, sliced avocado (or guacamole), pepperoni, roasted bell peppers, fresh sprouts
- Cheese, any cheese, or no cheese—it’s your burger, have it your way! Good choices are Cheddar, Swiss, Provolone, Bleu, Pepperjack, Colby, Havarti, or Boursin (our favorite!)
- Prepare all your condiments beforehand so that when the burgers are done cooking, you can dig right in and make your burger masterpiece.
- Prepare your grill (charcoal or gas), heated to medium-hot.
- Season the ground beef patties with salt and pepper and cook the burgers 5-7 minutes on one side (depending on the temperature you like your meat cooked) then flip once to cook another 5-7 minutes on the other side until cooked through.
- Remove immediately from the grill onto a platter and let the burgers rest for a couple minutes.
- Assemble your burger on a toasted Hamburger Bun, accessorized with your favorite condiments to your heart’s (and your belly’s) content!
If you’re not into grilling, a pan-seared burger is just as perfect as any! Cook on the stovetop in a non-stick pan (a well-seasoned cast iron is our go-to pan for everything we cook) over medium-high heat 5-7 minutes a side (depending on your desired doneness).
Meatless burgers are amazing! And our buns will hold your favorite plant-based patty perfectly.
- Fried eggs are delicious on a burger (especially at brunch).
Serving Size: 1 sandwich (364g) Servings Per Recipe: 1
Calories: 630 Calories from Fat: 330
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 37g||57%|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Contains: Milk, Egg