Here is a decadent gluten-free twist on the traditional chocolate S’mores that I’m calling Lemon Meringue S’mores using our gluten-free Crispy Pecan Shortbread cookies in place of graham crackers and lemon curd in place of the melty chocolate for a zesty, citrusy change up. So grab your sweetie and get ready to pucker up to this tasty, tangy treat! -Adrienne
Lemon Meringue S’mores makes one
- 2 ea Éban’s Bakehouse Crispy Pecan Shortbread Cookies
- 1-2 T Lemon Curd
- 2 ea Marshmallows, perfectly toasted
- Unwrap the cookies and place them upside down on a small plate.
- Place a tablespoon of lemon curd in the center of each cookie.
- Set both warm, toasted marshmallows on one cookie and top them with the other cookie, pressing gently to spread the curd to the edge of the cookies.
- Enjoy immediately while warm and ooey-gooey.