Eric discovered Hop Wtr this fall and we have been having so much fun creating mocktails using the many flavors of this all natural, delightfully effervescent, non-alcoholic, hops beverage, crafted with adaptogens and nootropics.
I came up with a Pomegranate Spritz while I was prepping dinner, and love its holiday vibe! The Vanilla Ginger Simple Syrup (just one of the many inventive and tasty flavor combinations offered) comes from a local, women-owned company here in Columbus, Ohio, called Root 23. It, along with deliciously tart pomegranate juice, fresh lime juice and the tangy spritz from mango flavored Hop Wtr, makes a festive libation that will lure you to settle in with a couple of these ruby beauties, a big bowl of popcorn and binge Holiday Hallmark movies with your bestie! You can also substitute the Hop Wtr with your favorite bubbly, like Prosecco or Hard Pear Cider for a spirited version or a mango or citrus flavored Club Soda if you don't use the Hop Wtr. Cheers!
Pomegranate Spritz makes one serving
- 3 oz Pomegranate Juice (unsweetened)
- 3/4 0z Vanilla Ginger Simple Syrup
- 1/4 Lime wedge
- 3-4 oz Mango Hop Wtr (or Champagne)
- 1 slice Lime (garnish)
- Add pomegranate juice and syrup to a shaker.
- Squeeze the lime wedge into the shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously until well-chilled then pour into a tall highball glass.
- Top off the juice with Hop Wtr and garnish with lime slice.